Monday, May 25, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #7






























Sorry for the mediocre pictures. I really need a better camera. Oh well, here is my card for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #7. I may not be a great photographer but I do enjoy these color challenges. I used all SU! colors. Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, and Pixie Pink. I have made this card before using different colors and made it work w/ these colors for the challenge. I stamped the background w/ versamark and embossed it w/ Dazzling Diamonds embossing powder. I thought it needed a little more pink so I used the Pixie Pink CS on the bottom w/ the scallop punch from Fiskars. I love the dainty little scallop edge! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Winter said...

Oh, so pretty! I love the stamp set! I love the teacher card too!

Susan said...

Great card - the colors work so well together