Thursday, June 4, 2009

Raspberry Suite-Color Challenge #8





Here is my card for Dawn McVey's card challenge. I seem to be "camera challenged" w/ my camera. I had to take this picture outside (hence the play area in the background). Thank goodness it was a beautiful day. I used the Scattered Showers stamp set from PTI. I just love all of the different umbrellas. Everything else is from SU! I cut out the umbrella and used pop up dots to raise it up. I used glitter to highlight the spots on the umbrella. I love these colors together. Thanks for looking. Take care and have a great day.

9 comments:

Jane said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

this is adorable Kerry!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty!

2Bis2DO said...

I love how you did the little shape at the bottom of the card and had the brown shape the same.
Great job.

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous!

Scrapping Julie said...

very cute. love the detail at the bottom of the card.

Paulina said...

I love the Scattered Showers set too! Great job on the card!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love that stamp set!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the curve at the bottom of your card. Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.