Friday, June 12, 2009

Kwerner Design-Color Challenge









Here is my card for Kristina's card challenge. I like how the flower is not fully on the card. I accidentally cut the first flower wrong and decided to use it. I really like how the flower is situated. Even though from the picture it doesn't look like the colors... I really did use Taken w/ Teal, Whisper White, Green Galore, Soft Sky, and Pumpkin Pie (all from SU!). The punch and sentiment are both brand new from SU! Also, I decided the rest of the card needed some interest so I scored lines horizontally and vertically. I hope you like it, enjoy!


5 comments:

Jane said...

LOVE IT!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your fun flower and grid detail. Fabulous job on the color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Stacey Schafer said...

clever design!

Winter said...

Pretty card! I love the flower!

britcanadagal said...

My fav flower!!! and we used the same new sentiment ;} Good job!