Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby Shower Favors-Monogrammed Cards

Question?

Have you ever been to a shower (wedding or baby) and gotten a favor that is completely useless?? I know I have.

While the intention was nice and the cost was substantial, the practicality of the item or items was somewhat lost in translation.

INTRODUCING-Monogrammed stationery for all of your shower guests. I had a lady order monogrammed cards from me for each one of her baby shower guests back in December. Each guest received 5 personalized cards with their initial on them. What a thoughtful and unique gift. What guest wouldn't be able to use these? The uses are endless. Drop a quick note, thank you, bday, thinking of you, etc. Every guest was genuinely touched by the gesture.

Well, at the time "blogging" was still new to me and unfortunatly I didn't take any pics of the cards. So, this time when I was approached by another lady to do the same thing I was sure to not pass this picture opportunity up again. What do you think? Would you like to be the recipient of these monogrammed cards? I know I would. These cards are so easy and fun to make. The saying on the tag was thought of by the hostess. It just kind of says it all. I will be delivering these favors later this week. I hope she is as pleased as I am with the result. The paper, scallop circle punch, and circle punches are all SU! and the stamps are by PTI. Hope you have a great day!













No comments: