Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 09'-Swap


Hi everyone,
Here is the hostess swap for August. I always struggle w/ the combination of a pretty but simple card. This month I was really sticking to my guns and then I had to throw a button in the center of the flower. It just didn't look right w/o it. I just love, love, love this die cut from SU! There is even a bigger flower that I could have used. It just didn't look right on this card. I have used this die cut before on a previous card that I have posted to this blog. The stamp set is from the Thoughts and Prayers SU! stamp set. All products except for the button are SU! Colors are pumpkin pie, old olive, so saffron, and whisper white. In the center of the flower is Razzleberry Lemononade DSP by SU! I love the addition to the two strips of cardstock on the side. Again, I try to stay simple but pretty and unique. I hope everyone likes their swap. Toodles!

No comments: